The All Purpose Medical Information System (APMIS) is our primary product.
APMIS is a simple means to capture, store, exchange and utilize healthcare data/information easily, transparently, securely in an affordable low cost (cost effective) manner using information technology. It solves the problems associated with data/information/knowledge for hospital owner, healthcare professionals, care givers, patients, government, health maintenance organization and other healthcare stakeholder.
It helps hospital owners and managers increases profitability significantly, reducing operational cost and overhead while improving significantly the quality of care and patient satisfaction with service delivery and increasing efficiency of care process. It is extremely user friendly with great user experience.
It is backed up with over 25 years of health informatics research and a 10 year development cycle. It is standard based using international standards such as ICD 10, ICD 10 PCS, LOINC, SNOMED CT, ICPN, RxNorm etc.
It consist of seventeen (17) modules focused on clinical care namely user management (inclusive of human resource module), health records, clinic management, ward management, clinical documentation, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology inclusive of a PACS and RIS, inventory (inclusive of medical consumables), telemedicine, payment (e-payment),health insurance, communication (sms, email, voice calls and intra-application alerts), theatre, blood bank, immunization and blood bank.
It is deployed within the context of a full Health –IT implementation consisting of about 7 cost centers viz:
1) User assessment, training and support.
2) Hardware: client devices and server.
6) Digitization of health records.
7) Soft skills: Physician led implementation inclusive of project management/consultancy.
APMIS empowers the patient by ensuring that the patient or client is able to enjoy continuity of care irrespective of the health institution or entity that provides that care whether it is a rural hospital, a private facility, a state general hospital or a tertiary hospital in the city center, to an international consultation. It provides for the patient access to a lifelong medical record while promoting real time multidisciplinary care provision. APMIS is more than just an electronic health records(EHR) system or a hospital management software (HMS), it is an innovative Health Information System (HIS) that connects all stakeholders together on a single platform to harness the value that is inherent in our connectedness either for health service delivery, education, research or administration.
APMIS solves health information needs irrespective of location on the value chain as patient, clinician, hospital manger, state government or even the minister of health. It is built to scale up to be a national platform and subsequently a sub-regional platform for health because health and disease knows no geographic boundaries neither is it a respecter of persons.
It is wholly 100% indigenous application built by medical personnel to solve healthcare information challenges.
The Telemedicine and E-health Network is our secondary product. The Telemedicine and Ehealth network harnesses the potentials of a connected healthcare platform which is the most efficient utility for transforming healthcare in resource constrained environments.
Variations of the Telemedicine and Ehealth network include
1) National Telemedicine and E-health network
2) State Telemedicine and E-health network
3) Tertiary hospital Telemedicine and E-health network
4) Private hospitals Telemedicine and E-health network
5) Primary healthcare Telemedicine and E-health network.
6) Organisational Telemedicine and E-health Network
Our Target market:
This product is targeted at decision makers, owners or administrators of hospitals at various levels.
- Federal Government/Federal Ministry of Health
- State Governments.
- Private Hospital Groups.
- Tertiary hospitals.
- Organizations: Police, Army, Air force, Navy, Academic institutions,Oil companies, Health Maintenance Organizations, NGOs.
- Health delivery organization owners or administrators
- Healthcare Professionals associations etc
- Health IT consultancy
- Electronic health card
- Tele-education/Tele-consultation (telemedicine) installation, management and maintenance services
- Sms4pregnancy (mobile health application for improving maternal and child health via daily sms)
- Central immunization platform
- Healthcare unified communication system (email, chat, video conference, VOIP)
- Healthcare Conference IT Support Services
- Research IT Support Services.
- Medical Call center
- Health communication network / Closed user telephony group
- Healthcare IT capacity development and training
- Health insurance solution
- Healthcare mapping (GIS)
- Personal Health Records (PHR) solution
- Data entry solutions: Voice to text /text to voice technology etc.